Friday, May 30, 2008

Mapped



Page Maps was definately a source of inspiration last week. My friend Kari, had left me the new book to thumb through. Which also had me going back through the archives of the website too. Now, I can't remember which pages came from the book and which came from the website.


It may be lazy - but sometimes I definately need that starter to help me along the way!


Here's another Spencer layout using a Page Maps sketch.

I have already scrapped last summer's trip to Thunder Bay in a mini album and these pictures were duplicates.
So, I pulled them from various places in my category drawers and made a page that hightlights Spencers love of Roller Coasters - which he did not get from me! Both of these pages will go in the All About Us album in the Spencer section.

I still have mor of these roller coaster pictures left over - I think I will store some and add to them over the years - and maybe make another page when he's older - should he still be a thrill seeker!

No comments: