Monday, March 2, 2009

Just Chillin"!!

Here's another quick one.
This is one half of a Page Maps design. I've recently used this same design two or three times. Whatever works, right?

It's the beginning of a new month too - which means that the new Page Maps are up GO HERE to see them and download the PDF.

I just got a new design card for my Slice in the mail from JustCr8. And that's where I'm going right note to play with "Noteworthy". I am thinking I might need that new design card on the Slice website - Just Chillin'. Which one's your favourite?

Oh that is just so funny, just as I was about to publish this post I realised I hadn't given it a title. So then I thought "Just Chillin" would be pretty cool - to go with the page and the design card - then I got shmwacked on the side of the head with the realisation that the paper I used for the layout is also called - yep, you guessed it - Just Chillin'!

Also, I'm thinking up some kind of give away, this week. Not sure of the details right now - or even what it might be - but we all like to get something for free, right?


1 comment:

Jenn said...

I totally forgot about page maps. Thanks for the reminder. Love the layout by the way! Blue and red :)

Oh, yes. Loooove me some free!