Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kit Lift

Just before Christmas Vicki Boutin was selling some of her class kits over at her blog. I love VB's style - everything she does is just filled with fun and energy.
Anyway, I was very lucky to recieve some (like 5 kits I think) as gifts on Christmas morning (I wonder how that happened!!). One of the kits was called That's My Boy. I've already put that layout together - but I loved it so much I wanted to do it again. This is my take on that kit using (mostly) CTMH products.

This is the paper pack called Stardust. I've had to re-order this pack for my personal stash already - because I love it - all of it - so much!
You can see I've picked out some of the planet rings with Star Dust Stickles and added some green stickles on the dots too.


The strip to the right of the page is from one of the VB kits's that I got - I think it is Sassafrass.

The green star, number 3 and "enjoy" were all cut using my lovely new Slice.

I am so happy I bought it!

No comments: