Thursday, January 24, 2008

Speed Demon

Here's another layout that I started at Karis - nearly TWO WEEKS ago - finally completed.

Adding the embellishments and stuff is so hard for me. I get really scared when it comes to committing to anything "extra" - too much not enough - does it look like a "sneeze" is it "right"?
All CTMH products (except the stars) Vineyard Berry cardstock; Just Chillin' patterned paper strips; Just Chillin' Level 2 My Stickease; Desert Sand and Breeze cardstocks (circles & strips;)Create a Shade pearl paint coloured with Desert Sand re-inker (on the arrows) & misc. stars.

In case you haven't heard Stacy Julian has a new book coming out called Photo Freedom and all over the scrapbooking blog world copies of this book are being given away. Like here, here and here. Just by leaving a comment you are in with a chance of owning one! So I've been brave and actually left comments - and now I'm feeling all brazen and smart because I've actually dared to leave a comment - rather than typing in the comment box and then deleting it!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love this page. The colors are awesome!