Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Here's the little something I created for today's post.



This is an all Close To My Heart product creation - I have so much product (being a consultant that uses all her commission to buy MORE stash) but I need to use it rather than hoarding it!
The paper pack is called Life Delights. It's beautiful. I used Chocolate cardstock and some textured Blush cardstock.(as well as matching Chocolate & Blush Inks). I used Playful Flourishes and Delight in Everything stamp sets. All the brads, button and sparkle are CTMH product too.

Last night I went out for supper with Jenn, Kari and Tammi and I mentioned that I was thinking of starting up the challenges on here again. Nothing too taxing - just to get us thinking outside the box. This morning while I was running I had all sorts of creative thoughts keeping me entertained as I slogged away at it. Actually it worked as I ran my first session of 20 minutes running non stop in like - forever!

I've already gathered some rough notes on topics to cover and taken a couple of pictures of things that could be a colour/layout style challenge. I might try it out myself this afternoon - if I get the chance!

Saturday we're scrapping the day away at Kari's house can't wait for that either.

2 comments:

Julanne said...

this is wonderful what a great job you should send this to CTMH and enter it in the contest I can't think of the name. I love it.

Julanne
www.glitterfreak.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

Beautiful Karen!