Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My secret weapon

Still no new layouts to post - I just need to wait for better light in the morning and then I can get a better picture of at least one finished layout.
There's another one up here nearly done - I'm trying to think of the perfect title for it. I spent last night brainstorming with Andy, while surfing two peas, and other scrapbook sites, then cornered the kids this morning before school and then spent more time staring at it when I got home this afternoon. I'll get there.....eventually!
While I was taking pictures yesterday my secret weapon was out and open it's the Creative Planner from We R Memory Keepers. I first saw it on Stacy Julian's blog before Christmas 2006 and just knew that I needed one too - even though my life is nowhere near as busy as hers - but I can still dream of being as creative and as organized as she - right?
So I shopped around the LSS's here in town - they hadn't even heard of it - let alone stocked it - so I ended up ordering and shipping one in.

This planner is admired by all that see it from friends and acquaintances even my hairdresser was drooling. I just love all the pages that come with it from the creative sketch section to the shopping lists - one for scrapbooking needs and one for what's more important - groceries.








(Love this picture - see still playing with the aperture and f/stops!)

But it's the day timer that keeps me on track. I don't often get a chance to fill the time slots with appointments but the to do list on the side is what keeps me focused. I list everything I would like to accomplish through the day - yep right down to making beds and supper - because if I don't supper will still be in the freezer at 5pm!

I may not be a super organised business woman - or scrapbooking mega star - but I can still collect information and .............(day)dream!

No comments: