Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Two more from the pile. This one is from (nearly) three years ago. There are so many pictures of our visits to the train museum - I think I'll have to make a mini "places we go" album just for this place. I've actually stopped taking pictures of us over there instead opting for close ups of the wheels, tracks, engines and anything else the smells even faintly of "railroad"!
This next one is from Spencer's very first day going to pre-school. The colours on the side of the school are just gorgeous - and there's loads of trees too - which are showing there best fall colours as we return to school each year.


I also just noticed that both of these pages use a paper from the CTMH "It's A Guy Thing" pack. This paper pack is SO much better in the hand than it appears in the Idea Book. The spot & the stripe in the 2nd one are not CTMH though - but I love how it all works together.

No comments: