Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's a rare sight

well, here in my house anyway. I haven't printed a single picture in over two years (can you believe that!) Since joining the digital revolution it's become all to easy to enjoy the instant gratification of downloading those JPEGs, enjoying the images on the computer screen, then moving on.

This little pile of 309 photographs represents January to June of last year. I'm working on the folder for the October to December 2007 and then that's another six months of pictures I'll be taking to the printers.

Tomorrow, begins the rest of my scrapbooking life. Tomorrow 12 weeks of Library of Memories classes starts over at Big Picture Scrapbooking.
It's going to help me organize ALL my photo's and memorabillia so that I can use them in different ways and make connections with them that would not happen with chronological scrapbooking. It's what I've been waiting for since I read Big Picture.

You know, Ali (Edwards) has been inspired by Stacy, Cathy (Zielske) too. If it works for them it has to work for me!
Time to breathe and enjoy this hobby again without the constraints of chronological scrapbooking.

No comments: