Sunday, February 24, 2008

Big sigh...the house is cleaned of red marker and we're at the end of a week long school break. Finally I've had five minutes to take pictures of some of the recent stuff I've been working on.
Now the question is, should I just post one at a time - or give you it all in one big long blog rush.....
Here's one that I kept going back to over the last few weeks, painting some more chipboard adding and moving bits around. I love playing with the re-inkers and create a shade paint! The pearl base was just perfect for this layout.

This one is from the same paper pack (CTMH's Good Times) it uses from the right hand page of Classical Look from Imagine also next months Create & Take.


Not only is the paper pack the same for both of these - I just noticed I random stamped the sweet leaf cardstock with the Star Struck stamp set in both too!

No comments: