Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Cards #1

Tonight, was the last meeting this term, for one of my card clubs. Because I've been working away at Christmas cards, I gave them a little taster of what will be, the upcoming Christmas card workshops.

(And thanks to yesterdays musiquarium, the soundtrack in my scrappy room has been Take That! I've been singing away down there to all their CD's reminiscing - ok & a little bit of dancing!)


I've posted before pictures of the mess I make whilst I'm in the midst of working.
It gets cleaned up eventually.
Usually about 5 minutes before the group arrives.

I always pre-cut all the pieces for my groups. Then they can just have fun with the techniques, the stamping and adding the embellishments.
I just need to come up with two more cards to go with these and then we'll have round one of a Christmas card workshop.

No comments: