Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Craftiness

Last night I had a new hostess group over for some craftiness. These guys will be putting together a scrapbook page and a card once a month. Last night I had a bit of a Halloween theme going on.

Reflections - Sampler, pieced

This layout is a favourite from the Reflections book - I guess with all those straight lines Cathy Zielske would be proud of me. I had them all getting in some heat embossing practice. The black works great with all the halloween stamps. My black embossing powder accidentally got some sparkly powder mixed in awhile ago, not that I'm complaining.

We also made this card, that I spotted on the artboard at CTMH. We made all the eyes from embossing an owl stamp and cutting around the eyes.

This one was last weeks class. I came up with this idea from an advertisement in the back of a scrapbooking magazine.
I knew Jenn & Tammi would love this - and I thought it would be a good display page. I'm planning to stick it to a 12x12 canvas.

Today was a little windy for taking pictures of scrapbook pages outside - and a couple of times this happened.

Now, what would I possibly want with reels of zebra-ish print ribbon?

No comments: