Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello Monday

Here I am back from a quick weekend trip to Edmonton with some girlfriends. It's amazing how much faster we the journey seems to go when there's no kids in the vehicle! It's also so much easier to spend ALOT of time in IKEA without the little darlings too.
I bought this huge canvas print called "Westminster Bridge" - it's a foggy, black & white featuring a London taxi cab and a routemaster bus in all it's red glory - fitting perfectly with our family room - and of course there is that connection with our old home too. I think the Doodlebug has a black cab and a red bus up in his room...I might borrow them for a shelf down here. Then all I'll need is an old telephone box!

Cathy Zielske has another gove away over on her blog today - so I'm off to leave a comment in the hopes of winning this one. I've signed up for Design Your Life - Cathy's three month long class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. It starts this Thursday. I so want to get with the program and stick with this one. I've been waiting all year for Cathy's class.
Tomorrow see's the end of 30 Days hath September a class that Stacy Julian has been teaching as part of Have More Fun at BPS - and Jenn, I'm sorry, I totally bombed on this one. Hope you did better than me!
Ali Edwards is coaching us all along documenting "A Week in the Life". I think a week is much more managelble for someone with a little more attention than a goldfish (that would be me) so I might try that.

No comments: