Friday, September 26, 2008

Celebrating Friendship

Miss Daisy's friends really enjoy coming over for a papercrafting party. This year they were all excited for more (do you know how excited a gaggle of girls at this age can be?).

Remember the invitations we made at the weekend. Each invited guest had to bring their invitations with them - so they could be used as part of the scrapbook page.
Martha Stewart's butterfly punch sure comes in handy concealing the girls identities. It's a 9x9 scrapbook page. Daisy's own album is just that size - so hers will fit in there perfectly.


They also decorated these pots. I've been collecting empty hot chocolate pots forever. I knew they would come in handy one day.
I think the girls were more exicted for the pots than the scrapbook page!


Yesterday, Cathy Zielske, was offering up tickets to CKC in St. Paul, MN. I know we're nowhere near there - but I figured it was worth a try. I added in my comments the story of my writing buddy & I, in the hope that would seal the deal.
Sadly, we didn't win - but I think CZ herself was over here last night checking out the blog, well someone from St Paul was - and she did that earlier this year when I one prizes on her blog. Remember? (You can see it here)

No comments: