Thursday, March 13, 2008

Liquid Applique as a Lamb!

I made these wiper (as in windshield wiper I guess) cards last week.
They are a set of four - although only two (so far) have made it up to have their pictures taken - and rather hurriedly at that - Easter is next weekend after all and these cards need to travel half way round the world!

I had only previously thought of Liquid Applique in terms of winter and snow - until last week when I had "a moment". We had fun with the card club girls creating these - playing with the LA - one poor lamb had his wool in rows instead of curls and swirls - to which I commented how it looked like an old ladies perm!!!

The other Easter card I manage to make is this little chick all "egg cited" about his extra large egg!












The kids made their teachers Easter cards today and loved using the LA to make their lambs - Spencer was fascinated watching as it bubbled and puffed up!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Those are so cute! I love the little lamb.