Saturday, October 6, 2007

FINALLY - Christmas Cards

Here they are - Set #1 Holiday Blocks and Set #2 Snow Friends




Both sets of cards are fairly easy to make (honest!!) I followed patterns set out in CTMH's Originals program - and then made them mine! As you can see Iam not overly decorative with the ribbon and doodads! However both sets are very sparkly -lots of prisma glitter and embossing. Both sets also use my new favourite colour card stock - Desert Sand!
Holiday Blocks uses more traditional colours - with a modern twist, the Snow Friends set is slightly more labour intensive - but still lots of fun to make.







The workshop dates so far are SATURDAY - October 13th, October 20th and November 3rd.
Holiday Blocks cards will be made in the mornings and Snow Friends will be made in the afternoons.
Starting this early in the season means further dates can be added if required.

You will need to decide on the mulitples of each set of 5 cards you wish to make. Each set of 5 cards will cost you $5.00 - this covers all of the supplies.

Registration is open immediately - book early as places on each date are limited. Payment should be made as soon after registration as possible - to reserve your supplies and spot!
Register by phone or email at the usual places.

If you have a group of 4 or more friends that you would like to work with a private party can be arranged!
I really enjoyed making both sets of cards and I'm sure you will too.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hi Karen, I thought I had posted a comment on here, but I guess I was just too excited about the cards I forgot and just thought I did.

Anyways, they are AWESOME! I love them. Deciding which set to do is so hard. But I think I will go with the 1st one, the blocks. So that's the morning of the 20th? I will do 15 for sure, but I might need to do more - I plan on fishing out my x-mas list when the boys have quiet time and let you know a final number.

I noticed on Kari's blog that she was going to see if you were interested in the cards at her house this weekend. Have you decided on that yet?

Talk to you soon.

Jenn