Sunday, November 25, 2007

What I've been up to lately.....

These were all created using the Caprice paper pack from Close To My Heart

The intention with the 9x9 page and card are to show how one sketch can create a myriad of pages and cards.

This one still needs a spot of journalling - when I get 5 minutes!


I have made or been involved in the making of so many cards recently that when it came to creating something for last nights gathering I couldn't face the thought of another card. So I created this. The snowman is from this months stamp of the month from Close To My Heart - it's called Snow Friends and it's very cute.













This next 2 pager was created with the help of Imagine from Close To My Heart - it's very hard to believe that time has passed so quickly that these photo's are now 17 years old!
















This is the right hand page:














and then this is the third page - with the magazine cover.

These are NOT pictures of Spencer - they are in fact pictures of toddler me - thanks for that haircut Mum!



This is my re-newed favourite paper pack - it's called Best Friends Forever - love the orange, blue and pink together.




Here's another layout with the same paper pack thanks also need to go to Vicki Boutin for the inspiration!













This one was inspired by a page in the current edition of Scrapbooks etc (my favourite scrapbook magazine)
Time to re-order this paper pack I think!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Man Karen...you have been working hard. Well done! Beautiful pages! So looking forward to scrapping all bout me on a regular basis.