Monday, September 17, 2007

It's My Party....

This weekend I was kept busy making the invitations to Georgina's birthday. I have seen some examples of a criss cross card floating around here and there and thought I'd give it a go. I took Georgina to Michaels at the weekend to choose some paper - and the RockStar paper pack was on sale - luckily it also went quite well with chocolate, twilight and kiwi cardstocks from Close To My Heart. I also used their (CTMH's) Playful Flourishes stamp set on the actual invitation. I am posting them here - which obviously means I'm quite proud of them (otherwise I wouldn't share!!!)


The "G" was my first attempt at embossing - EVER! I totally loved it - and can't wait to have another session!


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Those are awesome! I bet Georgina is thrilled to pieces and will be so proud to say her mom made them.