Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers!

I made these mini albums for Mothers Day. 
Mothers Day in the UK is earlier in the year - in March. I really have to have my stuff together to remember that now. 
However I made these for Canadian Mother's Day and showed guests at recent gatherings and hostess clubs how to make it.


Just a quick 3 pager - but there's room to add a couple more. And, yes, I did cut out all those tiny flowers by hand.
I used this very same template to make some wedding invitations with a lovely turquoise blue and dark brown cardstock and a damask style stamp. I didn't take any pictures before the bride to be wandered off with it to show her fiance. I'm sure I'll see it again soon and I'll take pictures then.

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

I love these flowers. They are beautiful.