Monday, April 7, 2008

(Photo) Freedom

Still working my way through my Library of Memories class - but man am I enjoying it. This is the greatest evidence so far.
My photos are sorted, they are slowly being tri-aged into the category drawers and I was able to pull together the pictures I needed for the title page to my "All About Us" album very quickly.
Getting the job done is now becoming far more important than agonizing for hours over just one page.
This little baby came together in just over an hour - like a breath of fresh air.
I'm finding my Photo Freedom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL layout! I just love this. I want to take that class so badly. :)

Jenn said...

I love this Karen! So creative. I feel a comment from Miss SJ coming on!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures! Maggie xx