Friday, June 22, 2007

As some of you may know - or have noticed - I haven't actually scrap booked in MONTHS - I've spent most of my time creating other stuff (I should probably call it art - but I'm not copmfortable with that!!)
REcently, I've been getting the "tingle" and desire to sit and scrapbook has been growing. Two things got me there.
1. I've finally got my head around Cherish (the book from Close To My Heart) and all it's ugly (to me) illustrations and now I LOVE IT! Just like CTMH says in their tag line this book really does make scrapbooking Faster, Simpler, Easier.
2. The Big Picture - I've been buying Simple Scrapbooks (the magazine) a while now and am loving Stacy Julians philosophy - I ordered her book The Big Picture (that everyone describes as inspiring and/or life changing!) within a few pages I was inspired and motivated to get down to that new room of mine and create away!


Both pages started out from Cherish, the quad bike one uses CTMH paper pack Best Friends Forever and the mail box one uses paper from Sandylion's Kelly Panacci line.
I just need a title to fill that top left corner.



See the white stamped ink? That's the new White Daisy stamp pad from CTMH - it's sooo much better than the original and I love that too! It's also the first time I've stamped on a photograph.


And I feel great about scrapbooking out of chronological order and just working on something that jumps out at me. I'm free!

No comments: