Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My last Christmas post for another year!
The last few days of last week (before Christmas) I was desperately trying to finish teacher gifts and get a last few cards made.
These boxes could have been a bit more elaborate - but time and not my thing are my two excuses!


I really enjoyed making the cards and was ready to go another round and make more - but the clock ticking toward midnight and another long to-do list for the next day was enought to make me STOP!









Both teachers loved their gifts - and for that, regardless of the fact that I know I could have done better, I am happy!

Here's the last batch of cards. This simple easy one:

And these, which went to all 3 Grandparents with a wish for a good wind to get them to the UK before Christmas Day! The irignal idea for these came from the very talented Mommy Scraps, a fellow CTMH consultant, who entered this blog candy challenge. I love this card sketch and will definately use it some more!
(The snowmen are from CTMH's hugely popular November Stamp of the Month "Snow Friends" and combinations of Petal and Crystal Blue cardstock for the 6x6 cards, Desert Sand and Outdoor Denim for the smaller cards. Also used winter cozy sassy strands and Snowflake buttons on the 6x6's too)

No comments: